The HealthData@EU pilot project invites experts, professionals and decision-makers in the (digital) health sector across Europe to the first stakeholder forum of the project. This will be the opportunity to present and discuss the progress of the pilot project testing a first implementation of the European health data space for the secondary use of health data.
The event will take place on 19 October 2023, 9h30 – 12h30 (UTC+2), as a hybrid event at PariSanté Campus, Paris, France and online.
Tentative agenda :
- Welcome and introduction to the event
- Introductory words by the Project coordinator and the European Commission
- Health Data@EU pilot project first results and next steps
- Challenges and lessons learned based on the cross-border use cases (panel discussion)
- Closing panel: Work ahead and interaction with other EU projects
- Concluding remarks